Lineage2 MultiSkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lineage2 MultiSkill

New LineageII MultiSkill Comunity ...

You are not connected. Please login or register

DarthLord question for you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DarthLord question for you Empty DarthLord question for you Mon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm

OrcKingĀ®

I'm stuck on the wyvern, and could not write and could not get off it and create a second char, wrote in a trade chat any GM online?, and no one answered, and I stood in Giran awaiting for GMS so that helped me, and here I was banned , then I created a 3rd char here tell me GM idiot and ban me again, and now I have a question, you have not configured the server properly and my char hung on the flight and who among us is? is not it easier to ask what happened when I wrote in the trade chat, gm help me.

unban my characters plz and fix the bug with the gracia wyvern

2DarthLord question for you Empty Re: DarthLord question for you Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Zahi

Admin is an idiot, AFAIK this is his maybe 10th server, every server had donate and after some noobs donated he closed server and create another one... I got banned today too, for no reason ofc... Just forget about this shit, admin is greedy motherfucker and you cant change that

3DarthLord question for you Empty Re: DarthLord question for you Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 am

OrcKingĀ®

Zahi: ah ok thanks man, I think it so too that Admin are an Idiot, which noob make a donate at this server Shocked Zahi good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum